We have worked on projects for Tesco since 1996.
have worked on include:
- Design and development of a Back
Office store systems. The system is installed in all of Tesco's
1800+ UK and ROI stores. It controls the delivery of price,
promotion and coupon data to the stores till system and supports
Price Integrity functions used to ensure that prices displayed
at the shelf edge match those charge at the till.
- Design and development of Store Price Integrity systems.
- Development of store systems to run on PDA / handheld
- Shelf Edge Labelling and bar coding systems.
- Head Office Point of Sale ticketing systems.
- A shelf edge label and POS ticket templating system.
- Integration of store back office with till systems.
- Tesco.com promotions system integration.
Involvement on these projects has included:
- Business Analysis.
- Delivery of Technical Specifications and Solution
- Software development.
- Database design and development.
- Implementations and roll out.
Development tools and technologies used include:
- MS SQL Server 2005.
- C# WinForms.
- Asp.Net C#.
- VB6 / VBScript.
- Aix / Korn Shell.
- C / C++.
- MS Visio UML.